Monday, October 23, 2017

Bata Comfit Slippers



Diwali is such a wonderful time to decorate every corner of your house and how can I forget, Diwali Shopping!! This festive season I purchased myself a lovely pair of Tan Slippers from Bata. 

Bata Comfit is one the best selling range from Bata which includes range of slippers and sandals for men and women.






These are probably one of the prettiest chappals available with Bata for  (Price Rs 999/-). They are tan coloured encrusted with crystals also it has very comfortable spongy sole.




These slippers look extremely beautiful with toe rings and anklets or even without them, these look good with both western and ethnic wear.




I am wearing my favourite Amrapali Jewels and a black churidar with silver and golden motifs.





I hope you enjoyed looking at this cute haul of Bata Comfit slippers, I highly recommend these for daily wear or special occasions!

To know more or to purchase this collection please visit Bata India




2 comments:

What Do You Think?

Recent Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...