Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Tanishq Bridal Jewellery - Why purchase from Tanishq?



Tanishq - The Wedding Jeweller!!


Tanishq by Tata is definitely the leader in India when it comes to Bridal Jewellery. I was myself was a Tanishq Bride and it felt great being one. Being a Tanishq bride is a matter of great privilege, joy and class!, A very select few have the honour of celebrating as a Tanishq bride.

Tanishq has an awesome collection of Jewellery range when it comes to bride's lets a take a look at some of their beautiful collection and blushing bride's and also my experience and choice of jewellery at the end.

India being a diversified country has different cultures, values, languages in all the different states and not only that their jewellery and attire changes with every state. In this wedding season I thought that it would be good idea a take look at different jewellery designs from different states of India by Tanishq.




My Wedding Jeweller Tanishq:

As I said, before that I was myself was a Tanishq Punjabi Bride and it felt great being one. Being A Tanishq bride is a matter of Great Privilege, Joy and Class! A very select few have the joy of celebrating as a Tanishq bride and lucky enough to be one.

Here, you can a look at my wedding pictures from my personal family album in which I am wearing beautiful jewellery from my favourite jeweller Tanishq.


Being a Punjabi Bride By Tanishq:




My Wedding Day.




Tanishq My Favourite!

You can see, how beautiful all Tanishq jewellery designs are and every piece is exceptional for an exceptional Bride!! I suggest all you beautiful would be bride's to purchase only from Tanishq because they not only guarantee pure gold jewellery but also your money is safe when invest with them and you can exchange, purchase and sell at any Tanishq store throughout the country.

NO making charges or stone weight is ever deducted in case of Gold and Diamond Jewellery exchange and is bought back at the appreciated price.

Why buy from Tanishq?

  • Tanishq is a leader in India for 22kt Gold Jewellery. The reason why tanishq has taken over business from all other jewellers is because of honesty and transparency.
  • Tanishq Diamonds are GIA certified.
  • Every jewellery piece you purchase from them is guaranteed 22kt or 18kt in case of diamond jewellery. Their gold does not have any impurities or other metals like silver and copper added to them in large quantities, which other jewellers in India quite enjoy to do so.
  • When you exchange any Tanishq gold coin with jewellery, you get the benefit of the appreciated current gold rate and there is no deduction, a full value exchange is done on the same.
  • On every purchase of their jewellery you get a computerised bill which is fed in their system throughout India. If you purchase jewellery over 5 lakhs INR then they make sure that they report it on your PAN CARD. 
  • You can only purchase jewellery from your own card with your name on it not by any relative cards. So, that gives you additional security.
  • You can exchange/sell their jewellery at any outlet across India.
  • Whenever you exchange Tanishq Jewellery they exchange according to the weight of the jewellery and current gold prices. so, in case you purchased the jewellery in the year 2006. They will buy back at the rates of 2013 Gold Rates. Which is indeed I must say very big plus point, if you are Tanishq customer. No, making charges are deducted. No, other jeweller in India does so.
  • In case you want to sell jewellery from some other jeweller in that case they will melt the jewellery right in front of eyes and show you the amount gold and other metals in it and they will give you price of gold which was has been obtained from your jewellery after melting. This is the most transparent and sophisticated system that no other jeweller in India has!!
  • If you exchange they will buy back at the latest gold prices; If you sell for cash they pay you only by check with 10% deduction on the total amount.
  • If in case you want a refund they shall do so, just lodge a complaint with them within 7 days of delivery of the product and they shall debit or credit the amount back to your account. 
  • All Tanishq Products come with a certificate of Authenticity, backed by TATA.

My Personal experience with Tanishq and other Jewellers:


I have been purchasing from Tanishq since the year 2006. My entire bridal jewellery was purchased from Tanishq and I was also gifted with jewellery from my in-laws who are also loyal Tanishq customers. Even my engagement ring was from Tanishq.

You can take look at my jewellery, every Tanishq jewellery piece is unique so, if you have purchased a Tanishq set then you are the only one who will ever get to wear it as they make unique jewellery designs and do not reproduce them. They only do so if a special order is placed but they do not manufacture the same design again.

I recently exchanged my gold jewellery which I purchased 6 years ago from Tanishq and they bought it back at the price of 2013, Wow!! isn't that great? No, other jeweller in India is this honest.

If you get their jewellery melted at a Tanishq store you will realise that along with gold - copper, silver and other metals were also their in your jewellery piece and you have paid for the price of gold to them however they sold junk along with gold to you. The reason why their jewellery was heavy because yeah, "Iron and Copper" was also a part of jewellery that you purchased from them.

So, dear darling would be brides I would advise to purchase only from Tanishq. They have transparent exchange and buy back rates. They purchase back at current gold rate and not from the billing amount and they sell pure gold to you and not impurities and other metals mixed with it!!

So, in case you have a financial difficulty in future it would be wise to sell their jewellery back to them as you will get the 90% of the value of your jewellery back when you sell it to them for cash and 100% value + appreciated value of the jewellery back on exchange for gold and diamond jewellery


Tanishq - Blushing Bride's for Wow Weddings!!

Here are few jewellery designs for north Indian and Punjabi Brides:









Tanishq Diamond Jewellery


















Tanishq Jewellery for Brides of the other States of India.


Marwari - Rajasthani Bride.




Bengali Bride:



Maharastrian Bride:



Lucknowi - Hyderabadi- Nawabi - Muslim Bride:




Gujrati Bride:




Kannada Bride:


Telugu Bride:


Tamil Bride:



Tanishq My Favourite!



You can see, how beautiful all Tanishq jewellery designs are and every piece is exceptional for an exceptional Bride!! I suggest all you beautiful would be bride's to purchase only from Tanishq because they not only guarantee pure gold jewellery but also your money is safe when invest with them and you can exchange, purchase and sell at any Tanishq store throughout the country.

NO making charges or stone weight is ever deducted in case of Gold and Diamond Jewellery exchange and is bought back at the appreciated price.


Buy your Bridal Jewellery from Tanishq



"TanishQ is My Favourite Jeweller and will always remain !!"
*Photography by Tanishq By Tata, Sharon Nayak and My Personal Wedding Album.

38 comments:

  1. Amazing post on fashion world.Loved this post.

    http://www.returnfavors.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress shipped quickly and even arrived over a week early. I am amazed and speechless! I never thought a dress ordered online for such little money could be this good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I enjoyed every little bit part of it. It contains truly information. I want to thank you for this informative read; I really appreciate sharing this great.
    wedding photography in san diego

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like beading! And I really like the concept of creating interchangeable Jewelry items, especially necklaces and bracelets. What a cool idea!


    Diamond Pendants

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its really very nice to see that a brand is gaining so much reputation on its own. Tanishq is really a trusted name in the Indian jewelry market.For those want to purchase their whole lot of jewelry with peace of mind, Vorra Jewelry in Mumbai is there for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure I will check out your website and shop when I visit mumbai..

      Delete
  6. Nice post about branded Jewelry by Tanishq .Tanishq is really a trusted brand and stands out from others in the today's world of increasing cheating and astuteness by Jewelry manufacturers.But still some manufacturers are reliable and trusted like DWS jewelers in Jaipur.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaipur is a lovely place.. I will definitely check your website and shop..

      Delete
  7. Yes , I agree with the fact that brand Tanishq is really a symbol of trust and purity in the Indian Market.All other so-called reputated jewelrs are cheats (except a few exceptions) because their only motive is to make profit by any means.So if you want piece of mind , you can shop at Rangrasiya jewels in Delhi.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful Post !!
    check it out rajsi .
    Thanks and keep writing these kind of articles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for appreciating my blog, I will check out rajsi!!

      Delete
  9. This is a very different guideline about jewelry purchasing however it is useful for persons who are new in purchasing jewelry

    Fashion Bracelets

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't wear much jewelry, but I love just about every piece you posted! My favorites are the hand-stamped ring, the & necklace.. and if I were a mom, I would absolutely want the necklace with my kids' handwriting.

    gemstone trend

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great article but your image selection is outstanding. Please check this one also - http://www.radiantbay.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for appreciating my blog. I will definitely visit the link you mentioned.

      Delete
  12. Hi, Nice blog and sesignes!! I agree with the fact that brand Tanishq is really a symbol of trust. i came accross Tanishq showroom in phoneix mall, when i was looking for my wedding gold necklace.gold schemes are really affordable nowdays to buy heavy jewelleries
    Make sure whenever you invest in gold, check all the terms and conditions.
    http://highstreetphoenix.com/brands/tanishq

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't wear much jewelry, but I love just about every piece you posted! My favorites are the hand-stamped ring, the & necklace.. and if I were a mom, I would absolutely want the necklace with my kids' handwriting.

    women Jwellery Items

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that would we great!! I really wish if Tanishq could do that, but they don't take any custom orders...

      Delete
  14. I really enjoyed my time to read you post and visualizing photos of wedding jewellery. Thanks for sharing your best experience that you really liked Tanishq. Jivaana is perfect place for you to find the perfect Indian Wedding Vendors. For more, visit - www.jivaana.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for appreciating my blog!! I will definitely visit Jivaana :)

      Delete
  15. Its really nice blog...i also personal like Tanisha.....this excellent photography shows how we celebrate wedding in India. thanks for that too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those collection are beautiful. I loved every bit of that jewellery. You can also check out Classic Traditional Jewellery I have seen online. How that will be heloful for you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful Collection!!! This wedding jewellery will look perfect on any bride. So may to choose from...
    Get Bridal Jewellery Online from India

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your suggestions especially for bridal jewellery! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice blog about tanishq jewellery I am very impressed by this blog because this blog has high quality articles which are very useful for me. I have find so awesome information about jewellery and I found so useful and helpful details about jewellery. This is the best blog where we can know about Trendy accessories of Jewellery. Custom CAD Designing Services

    ReplyDelete
  20. Jeweldaze online shopping jewellery is 100% Certified, guranteed money, easy to shop jewellers. it is very nice jewellery Shop in India Jeweldaze

    ReplyDelete
  21. First time I’ve heard of blogs. Great source of information worth reading on different topics. In addition, a lot of good tips. I think I will like blogging.

    Buy Silver Coins In San Francisco

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice idea for those who are buying jewellery online first time, Tanishq is obviously the most trusted and popular brand for jewelleries.

    ReplyDelete

What Do You Think?

Recent Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...